UFunk News Bring you Ub Funkeys Tips and secrets

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Strange Trip...

So the reason I wasn't posting for a while is because I was on a trip to a place called paradise somewhere in New York. There I met two people that know of funkeys. One of them started talking about that his friend has this super-rare Ub Funkey named either "finny", or "sharktale".
He said that this character unlocks a secret cave in kelpy basin where you need to complete some kind of missions... Anyway that story if funny because a while ago I read some forums on the Ub Funkeys Official Website about something close to this, also in the Ub Funkeys Documents I found 3 noises that I never heard before. These where "cave enter", "cave moving" and "cave reject". It made me think a while until I was lucky to bump in to someone who probably knows more than anyone of us does about UB Funkeys. He also started talking about the finny or sharktale thing, and gave me further details. He says that his friends dad works in the Ub Funkeys accebling factory and ships him all types of things like, The future Adventure Packs (Dreamstate, Hidden Realm and even Paradox Green!), Normal, Rare and Very Rare Dot, all Paradox Green Funkeys and Dc Heroes Funkeys. He says he's now on version 8.0 or something. He also answered alot of questions I asked but to most details he kept saying "I...don't remember". Witch was very annoying. So please leave comments to if you agree or disagree with him, and if you have any finny or sharktale. I will be waiting!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • I thin kthey are lying. They are 100% lying when they say they don't remember. Although they probbably do know about funkeys, but there is never going to be a "Finny" or Sharktale" funkey. Anyway, Dreamworks would get mad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/2/10 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home